Fertility Yoga - May/June 6 Week Series
Fertility Yoga is a LIVE online 6 week series where you will learn a wide range of mind-body techniques to help support you while you are TTC. By the end of this series you will feel equipped with new tools and more resilience to move forward on your fertility journey.
Each week's class is based on a theme relating to women's health and wellness. You will receive a 2 page handout with:
- a summary of the theme
- references for further information
- reflection questions for after class
- mind-body exercises to practice that week
The 60 minute yoga practice includes:
- breath work to decreases adrenaline and cortisol (stress hormones) and increase parasympathetic nervous system function (rest & digest response)
- yoga postures and gentle movement to promote better alignment in the pelvis + reproductive organs and increase circulation in the reproductive organs
- affirmations and guided meditation to transform limiting beliefs or blocks, improve mindset and improve mood
This series open to ALL people with a womb who are:
- thinking about becoming pregnant
- actively trying to conceive
- currently undergoing ART (artificial reproduction technologies)
- have an "unexplained infertility" diagnosis
- Tuesdays 6pm - 7:15pm EST (Montreal time)
- May 4th - June 8th (in the event that I have to attend a birth you will receive 24 hours notice and makeup class will be June 15th)
*** Class recording will be available for one week after class.
It is helpful to have 2 yoga blocks at home but is not mandatory. These can be bought online, at Winners, Canadian Tire, Walmart, or the Sea of Tranquility in Montreal.
Pay with credit card or send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further questions