Prenatal Yoga - 6 week Series
Prenatal yoga is a LIVE online community class that offers an opportunity to strengthen, stretch and relax, receive birth doula support, and connect with other moms-to-be.
Each week will begin with a 20 minute group discussion on a topic related to our Motherhood (and COVID) journey. The safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental environment is often my students favorite part of class :)
The 55 minute yoga practice includes:
- breathing exercises to use as pain management during labor
- gentle stretching to make you feel good in your continuously changing body
- movement to keep your pregnant body strong
- affirmations, mantra, and visualizations to help you connect with your baby, and prepare for an empowering birth!
This class is right for you if:
- you are looking to feel connected to other pregnant moms while being safe and comfortable at home
- you are needing to carve out some special time to slow down and connect with your baby
- you are looking for guidance and support from a certified birth doula as your prepare for birth
- Thursdays 11:45 - 1 pm
- November 5th - December 10th (in the event that I have to attend a birth you will receive 24 hours notice and makeup class will be December 17th)
*** Class recording will be available for one week after class.
- It is helpful to have 2 yoga blocks at home but is not mandatory. These can be bought online or at the Sea of Tranquility in Montreal.
Pay with credit card or send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further questions