Prenatal Yoga - September 6 week Series
Prenatal yoga is a LIVE online community class that offers an opportunity to strengthen, stretch and relax, receive birth doula support, and connect with other moms-to-be.
Each week will begin with a 20 minute group discussion on a topic related to our Motherhood journey. The safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental environment is often my students favorite part of class :)
The 55 minute yoga practice includes:
- breathing exercises to use as pain management during labor
- gentle stretching to make you feel good in your continuously changing body
- movement to keep your pregnant body strong
- affirmations, mantra, and visualizations to help you connect with your baby, and prepare for an empowering birth!
This class is right for you if:
- you are looking to feel connected to other pregnant moms while being safe and comfortable at home
- you are needing to carve out some special time to slow down and connect with your baby
- you are looking for guidance and support from a certified birth doula as your prepare for birth
- Thursday class, 7-8:15pm, September 9 - October 14 (makeup class on Oct 21)
**in the event that I have to attend a birth you will receive 24 hours notice that class is cancelled. You will receive a recording to practice with instead and the makeup class will be a week later.
*** Class recording will be available for one week after class.
- Please have 2 yoga blocks. A bolster is also really helpful, but not mandatory.
For any further questions