Mom and Baby Yoga - 6 week series
Postnatal yoga is a LIVE online community class that offers an opportunity to strengthen, stretch and relax, receive group postpartum doula support, AND connect with other moms.
Each week we will begin with a 30 minute group discussion on a topic related to our Motherhood (and COVID) journey. The safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental environment is often my students favorite part of class :)
The 45 minute yoga practice focuses mainly on the moms and includes:
- breath work to help you connect with your postpartum body and strengthen your pelvic floor
- gentle stretching to make you feel good in your body
- movement to strengthen your core, hips and pelvic floor.
*** Babies can be napping during the class- this is the benefit to practicing from home!
This class is right for you if:
- you are looking to feel connected to other moms while being safe and comfortable at home
- you want to learn how to begin to safely rebuild core and pelvic floor strength
- your baby is at least 6 weeks old
- Tuesdays OR Thursdays 10 - 11:15am
- January 12 or 14 - February 16 or 18 (in the event that I have to attend a birth you will receive 24 hours notice and makeup class will be on Feb 23 or 25)
*** Class recording will be available for one week after class.
- Please 2 yoga blocks . A strap and bolster are helpful but not mandatory.
For any further questions