Mom and Baby Yoga - Nov/Dec 6 week series
Postnatal yoga is a LIVE online community class that offers an opportunity to strengthen, stretch and relax, receive group postpartum doula support, AND connect with other moms.
Each week we will begin with a 45 minute group discussion on a topic related to our Motherhood journey. The safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental environment is often my students favorite part of class :)
The 45 minute yoga practice focuses mainly on the moms and includes:
- breath work to help you connect with your postpartum body and strengthen your pelvic floor
- gentle stretching to make you feel good in your body
- movement to strengthen your core, hips and pelvic floor.
*** Babies can be napping during the class- this is the benefit to practicing from home!
(there is also the option to come to the discussion only and then practice with the recording at a more convenient time)
This class is right for you if:
- you are looking to feel connected to other moms while being safe and comfortable at home
- you want to learn how to begin to safely rebuild core and pelvic floor strength
- your baby is at least 6 weeks old
- Thursdays 10 - 11:30am
- Nov 4th - Dec 16th
*** you will have access to all class recordings on my online platform until 2 weeks after the last class
- Please have 2 yoga blocks . A strap and bolster are helpful but not mandatory.
For any further questions